Sunday, July 19, 2009

18 July 2009

~Today~
Nothing special happening today!!
~Afternoon~
I had going to Yik Foong
find Sue to help Kit Mun to buy the Laptop Cooler
then Sue had treat me a piece of ~Butter Cheese Cake~
taste of the ~Butter Cheese Cake~ not bad also
"Keep the Good Work Sue"
Next time don't forget baked me a whole cake when
I Birthday!!!
~Night~
Me, Kit Mun 'n' Mun Kit when to Old Town Kopitiam
after that......
actually we plan to back home that time...
but at the half way we back home.... I suggested to go
~K Box~
So we start our K-song at about 12a.m. till 2a.m.
I don't have voice edy!!
~Pity~
But this is the 1st time I go sing K with Kit Mun
@Feeling fun@
Now I only wonder Kit Mun has a good sound
"Kit Mun you should go sing K with me often"
Only here I can telling my story today!!
Night Everyone I Love!
Thanks to the Reader!!


No comments:

Post a Comment