Saturday, November 13, 2010

Its Very Long Time Ago!

Since February until now i didn't update my blog!
what is BLOG to me?
I also don't know!
Maybe is a place which i can shout out my sadness and pressure??
I think so! Because my blog is only view by myself!
I don't even bother who is reading this!
Seriously! My life sometimes I feel it is fucking sucks!
But sometimes I feel it is full of Happiness!
Is this the life which everyone will go through??
I don't know what means by LIFE!
Why is Life have to suffer all those sadness, angry, pain and hurting! and even DEATH!
Why don't GOD create a LIFE for HUMAN which is full of Happiness??
Is already 1 year plus I stay at KL! Life here is just like killing me!
Sometimes I love KL so much but sometimes I love Kampung!
I feel so weird! when I feel like to stay at Kampung, does it mean that I want to run off something??
I don't even know what myself is thinking!




Hope everyone found their LIFE!
GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment