Friday, April 8, 2011

Sudden Post~

Feel so pressure and stress!
this is the only place i can shout all my pressure and stress!
had gone through a lot of sad case this week!
does my life have to go through all this sad case non-stop??
i don't know what to respond when I have some trouble!
i don't even know how i going to solve the problem!
maybe the time can go through everything and prove it!

i admit my anger is much more bad than other people!
but if i never shout out my anger! will i be a non emotional person??

i had deactivated facebook with a reason that i cannot accept by myself also!
hope that i can stop facebook and run out of this full of technology world which will make trouble to me! hope everything will be fine~

Good Luck to me!
Don't give up when they is a chance for me to keep~
I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment