Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Heart Broken :(

I tried to give you my all
But my gestures you declined.
So as my heart wilted
And went up in smoke
You smiled
That ever charming smile.
I felt a glimmer of hope
Then you laughed
Leaving me foolish
And broken.
Just a footprint in the sand
Waiting to be washed away.
Invisible.
I’ll crawl under my rock,
Praying for the sun to come.
And as it warms my back
I think of you
And what we could’ve been.
Would it have been different
If I was blessed with
Elegance and beauty.
Would things be different then?
I threw a stone at my reflection
In hope that it would change.
But as the the water rippled then settled.
The picture stayed the same.
Pitiful and plain.
I see you on the horizon.
I see you in the moon.
But I cannot see you next to me anytime soon.

Will remember you till I die!
Miss You and Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment